All right my fellow Bloggers. Check out the new blog feature of online voting. Its awesome. I will try my best to keep you entertained by coming up with good questions to vote on. "Would you rather" is a game and what makes it a game is that you have no alternative decision besides the choices that are provided. Hence "would you rather." Now just saying the words "Would you Rather" makes me think of my "Forever 21" Aunts Becca and Berta. That should be a indication how "would you rather" crept into my Blog. Now "Forever 21" isn't a label that I used to harm but it is the exact phrase I would use to describe my aunts Becca, Berta, Amy, Liz, Barbra, and especially my Mama-in-law Belinda.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Would you Rather and You decide 2008
Published by Devin on Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment