
This Photo was taken by my co-worker Adrian. He took this photo last night during a big thunderstorm. I thought you guys would like to see this incredible photo first hand. Also last night we were without power until late into the night. The blackout started around 4:30PM and it lasted until 9:00 PM. Once the power came back on the house was already so 80 degrees inside. That is why the pictures of Crew in the Crib he is a little sweaty.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Electrical Storm St. George
Published by Devin on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I saw the channel 5 news out of SLC and they had a piece on st. George. It sounded like you had quite a light show. When they said the power was out for several hours, I wondered how things were going with you in the heat. Imagine what it was like in the old days without any airconditioning. In Las Vegas it got so hot that the expecting mothers would come to the "cool" of St. George in the summer to prevent harm to the mother and child. Wierd if you asked me because we all know how cool St George is.
Cool shot.
Wow...of course no AC is a little uncomfie, even for a short time.
I miss my crewster so much.
Wow that is amazing. Sorry I am posting so late. I am home for a minute from the hospital so I am catching up on your fun family. Thanks for the relaxing moment.
Post a Comment