Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little Spurs Fan





The pictures speak for themselves. Cary and Parker Atkins whom I work with are originally from San Antonio. They knew how much I like the Spurs so they brought Crew a little gift from their recent trip to Texas.

7 Comments:

hooli said...

and a jordan tongue to match! this is so cute. you guys have the cutest little MVP on your hands.

grandma GiGI said...

Is this little guy cute, or what?
It's kinda fun to see our little house in some of the back ground pictures...I kinda forget it's even there.

bman said...

What's the deal with all the tongue action. Does he get that from Rachel or Devin?

laurel said...

Figures with a dad named Devin! When are you going to paint half his face one color and the other side another? If he ever went to a game, they would put him on the jumbo tron...he is than CUTE!

Adamo said...

That's it...I've got to get my influence in ASAP! Devin, do you have any NFL loyalties? Because I'm thinking that when Adam and I go home for Christmas, I'm gonna have to make a stop at the Packer Pro Shop (yes, that's a real store...it's attached to Lambeau Field)to buy something Packers-related for the little man. If he's already being pushed to be a Spurs fan, it seems as though I have to point him in the right NFL direction early!! We're excited for you to visit us!!
~Claudia

Devin said...

Claudia... Crew already has huge NFL loyalties! Da Bears!!!! Just like his Daddy, because Daddy knows best!

Adamo said...

Devin...just for that, I'm getting him something Packers!! I saw an episode (I think the ONLY episode I ever saw) of a show called "According to Jim" and they live in Chicago and are huge Bears fans. But for some reason their little boy gets ahold of a mini football with the Packers logo on it. The dad keeps trying to take it away and replace it with a Bears mini-football, but the kid likes the Packers one better and cries if it is taken away from him. My point? Well YOU may have loyalties to the Bears, but I'm sure Crew is MUCH smarter than that!! He's getting Packers stuff whether you like it or not!! ;o)
~Claud