This post is about Crew discovering how fun Post it Notes are! As you can see from the photo yesterday Crew had a little too much fun with Grandma Nelson's Post-It notes! Sorry Grandma! The weather down here in St. George is still extremely hot. However the swimming pool is still treating us great.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Post It
Published by Devin on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
Too cute...and he is so "stuck up."
Miss him. I have been tending NiNi. She is a daredevil. I have decided her biological parents were Chinese acrobats. She does all this crazy stuff and has no fear at all. She really keeps this whole house hopping at her command.
Nice...
btw - who keeps giving you votes on your president poll...that is outrageous. Are you trying to say that you'd rival the late great Mitt Romney. I surely hope not.
Hee Hee Hee Hee
Post a Comment