Another week has passed. This means the summer is maturing, Andrew is closer to departure, and a whole bunch of other issues like going back to school and moving to Idaho Falls. For those that are interested I have lost 16 lbs since the start of the VanderSloot's Biggest Loser contest. I wasn't going to share my weight loss status with anyone in fear of creating more competition but since I found out that no one is doing very well I thought my success would smash anyone's hopes of winning. haha.
I hope you guys like these pictures... Crew had a new outfit to wear to church on Sunday. By the way he was acting when Rachel dressed him you would have thought that Crew was well aware that he was wearing new clothes. It was pretty funny. I thought his outfit looked like work/ farmer coveralls. I was about to tell Crew that he looked like his Grandpa Belnap (who wears coveralls frequently) then I stopped myself knowing that Grandpa Belnap wouldn't be caught dead wearing those bright pastel colors. Thats what happens when Mama buys clothes instead of Dad.
I hope you guys like these pictures... Crew had a new outfit to wear to church on Sunday. By the way he was acting when Rachel dressed him you would have thought that Crew was well aware that he was wearing new clothes. It was pretty funny. I thought his outfit looked like work/ farmer coveralls. I was about to tell Crew that he looked like his Grandpa Belnap (who wears coveralls frequently) then I stopped myself knowing that Grandpa Belnap wouldn't be caught dead wearing those bright pastel colors. Thats what happens when Mama buys clothes instead of Dad.
3 Comments:
Those are Belnap dimples if ever I saw a pair!
Mr. Roper... you guys really are Three's Company down there in S.G.
Crew will be doing one arm push-ups soon.
Post a Comment