Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Visit Daddy at Work


One of Crew's favorite things to do when he comes to Daddy's office is push buttons on his calculator! This other picture is to show the family that Crew is crawling and crawling very fast. As for Rachel and I life is very relaxed and slow. The weather in St. George has been rainy and lightning has dominated the skyline this past week. We are looking forward to August and our move back to Idaho Falls. School starts in September and my schedule is packed in hopes of graduating this year.

4 Comments:

laurel said...

Wow! Not just brawn and good looks...he is a math whiz too!

Glenda said...

I can't wait to see my Crewster and his mommy and daddy. We have missed you guys so much.

Glenda said...

Dev. I need a picture from Africa to put in one of my bathrooms. The frame is just cool...it is about a 4 x 4. Anything is fine with me, but I would like it to be obviously Africa. Do you have something I can run a print of.

Glenda said...

Dev. I need a picture from Africa to put in one of my bathrooms. The frame is just cool...it is about a 4 x 4. Anything is fine with me, but I would like it to be obviously Africa. Do you have something I can run a print of.