My Christmas tree has been up now for almost a week. Call me eager but I find it a waste of such a wonderful thing to have it up for only a few weeks. So I like to have my Christmas decorations up following Halloween. Although my decor is scarce and simple I love the feeling it brings into our home. Crew hasn't irritated the tree like I thought he would. Lucky me! We're still enjoying 80 degree weather, which sometimes makes me forget it's November. Not that I want snow but I am looking forward to going to Idaho Falls for a white Christmas.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 Comments:
Hi I'm Melanie Natalies sister.I love the christmas decor. Ilive In Idaho and I'm excited for the snow as well It makes christmas just that much better.We just got our new temple in twin falls. so cool.
Hey! I thought you were staying in Idaho already! i was in Verano today and almost stopped by, but I thought you were gone! I was also wondering if you had a little jacket from last year that Ryan could borrow. We are going to Denver for Thanksgiving and he doesn't have one... since it seems that it is never going to get below 80 around here! Hope you are well! Love the Christmas decor! Simple is best!
Wow! What a great tree! Love it. I love the wreaths on the hooks and the neat stands. Okay, I love everything. We have been sporting 65 degree weather. Got to love a November like that.
I love your decorations....very cool...I am amazed Crew hasn't gotten hold of the balls to throw!
I haven't even decided what I am going to do yet. Wish you were here to help out.
Beautiful- you have your mother's flair for decorating! Love you!
I love your tree! I totally agree about putting it up early, especially when we're gone half of December.
so pretty rach! i'm experimenting with my mantle and i haven't lugged my tree up from the basement, but my christmas is out too:) love the colors on your tree, tres fab! one week...
Way cute christmas decor. I am short on stuff too and most of it is really cheap since we were so poor when we got it all. It was fun to see you other day at kristy's hopefully we can get together when you come up!!
Post a Comment