My sewing itch came back so I decided to take on another shirt. This one was much easier than my last. I'd like to try and make a shirt with a pattern but I haven't been able to find one that I like. I find that it's very easy for me to just cut and try on then trim as needed. Is that crazy? I'm sure once I use a pattern I'll be wondering why I haven't used them all along.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Comments:
Love the shirt. Those are great sleeves. Especially the cuff.
Impressed doesn't even begin to describe it! So cute!
Totally crazy! I find it easy to do that for handbags, but not for anything that goes on my body. You are truly talented. Keep it up. The shirt is really hip. That green print is cool, where did you find it?
you are so amazing! When can I buy one from you?
So cute! You have such a talent for that. Where is your pregnant belly? Are you sure your prego. Can't wait to see you in 6 days. Oh and your hair is sooo long!
You are so domestic and adorable!!! Go you!!!
Hey! This is Lacey (reese) from highschool. I've been blog hopping and finding so many people! I love blogs, they're such a great way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to! Your little guy is so cute!! And seriously, you are the craftiest person EVER! That shirt is cute, I could never free hand that. I can barely sew that cute with a pattern!
I can't believe you can do that. It's amazing! I wish I was a little more crafty that way. All I can do it decorate!!
Again. I'm jealous. :)
Rachel Dachel,
You are so talented, besides gorgeous- the two go together well as you model your creations. You could start your own clothing line!
Love you-
You are amazing! Make doubles of everything and I'll buy them from you, serious! Chelsi said you'll be home for Thanksgiving??? I'm going home the 17th and will be there until the 8th of December. We were going to try and hook up for the lunch and let the kids go crazy. Hope you'll be in town!
crew is so cute- that was from addy. now on to the shirt...where did you come from, for reals! that is adorable, and trust me when i tell you that your ease for just making stuff up without patterns is a gift...you are truly talented rachel. please let us start a business.
Wow Rachel! That shirt is amazing! You are extremely talented! Let me know when you start up a store so I can start buying from you like crazy! :)
~Janell Price (Snarr)
OK, now I know what everyone was talking about! YOur shirt is SO cute - awesome job.. That is probably way cuter than any pattern could have given you!
Post a Comment