We got together with a few friends for pizza and trick or treating. We walked the perfect route for Crew and by the end of the night he was dragging his pumpkin it was so full and heavy. One of the homes had a spook alley set up outside. Devin took Crew threw it and for the 10 minutes following he wouldn't let us leave his side. We felt so bad, it totally creeped him out. I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. We have 4 trips back to Idaho in the next 2 months for weddings and more Holidays. I'm already craving Thanksgiving dinner. Can't wait to see everybody.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 Comments:
I can't believe Halloween is over either! This time of year the days fly by and it will be 2009 in no time! You are such a cute family. It looks like Halloween was a success. Crew looks so cute dressed up.
He is so cute! Love the picture where is mouth is open. We took Alex to a spook alley....it scared him to death too. Tell Crew not to feel bad. Alex is 10. I sure would have loved giving him a hug in that darling outfit.
I love that costume! Little monster, indeed.
And I am happy for Caleb, too. He will be a great missionary.
I don't know how your mom is going to do this next few months...2 weddings, a missionary and the Holidays....
Anyway, looks like you have a ball. And he is darling!
Rachel- your family is so cute! And another one on the way! How exciting- CoNgRaTs! I found your blog through blog hopping :) Just wanted to say hi! My sister said you lived next door for awhile and she just thought you were so cute and sweet! :) Hope you don't mind me checkin in to see how you are from time to time :) -Janell
Come to me! Come to me! Come to me!
Let's do the Monster Mash!
Oh no! He has a flip-top head. He's definitely spooked... look how wide he's opened his mouth. He has a flip-top head. Poor little man.
Hope you guys are doing well. Maybe we can coordinate a trip to Idaho, too.
looks like you guys had a fun night, everyone looks so cute- i'm trying to create a special potion to sneak into crews macaroni and cheese so he stops growing up...i can't handle it!!
countdown to wedding and thanksgiving festivities has begun ya'll!! get your belly laugh and forks ready!
devin- where's your political analysis of the election...i'm waiting eagerly for your two sense...
Post a Comment