Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jason and Eliza Ruys

We traveled back to Idaho Falls this weekend for my sisters wedding. Jason was dashing in his suit and Eliza made such a beautiful bride. They couldn't have picked a prettier day, everything turned out just as planned. We're so happy for them.











7 Comments:

Jill said...

Thank you for posting pictures so quick! I was dying to see her and yes, she is beautiful. We were sad to miss the reception...family cabin trip to cut down our Christmas trees...we go every year.

Everything looked amazing!

It was great to see you too. Crew is so so handsome!

Requel said...

I'm so happy for Eliza. She deserves to be happy!! I just wish I could have made it home to be there. Everything looks so beautiful!!

Glenda said...

Thank you for inviting us to be involved in this very special event. Best wishes to the new couple.

laurel said...

Congrats! Very pretty bride and wedding.

Liza said...

Rach, we're on our way back to Cali from Vegas. Be there tomorrow! We're having the time of our lives! Those pictures are dashing! We need to copy all of them when we see you. It was a wonderful day and having everyone there made it perfect! We even love how some people decided to stay a little longer to mingle....wink wink!

hooli said...

A perfect day for a perfect couple. We ARE so happy for them both (please let them know). Really.

Liza, you deserve the very best and by all accounts Jason is it. I'm thrilled you took the plunge. Now, go enjoy your married selves.

Papa Bear / RugerSchof said...

First Sara steels my picture... Now you!