My little boy turns 2 next week and I can hardly believe it. I took these pictures of him a couple of months ago and just from then to now it seems like he is a different boy. I could list for hours the things he does and the reasons we love him, don't worry I won't. But I will say he has been nothing but entertainment everyday and has taught us so much. It's been so fun watching him become his own little man and I can't wait to see how he sprouts over the next few years.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 Comments:
dude call me I have a question for you
I love him to pieces, too. He has been such a delight to get to know and to love!
Can't wait to celebrate with him.
He is so cute, and growing up so fast. He really has changed alot in the last couple of months. It's so sad how fast they grow up:( Your Christmas tree is pretty, I like it.
Geeze they get big so fast! If Crew is 2 then mine is about to be 3...ahh! I wish you could make them stay little forever-they are so funny at this age :) He's just adorable! I can't wait to see your #2!!
Oh...I am sad to see him grow up. I love little people. He si so cute. Happy Birthday Crew!!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. he is such a cute little guy!! HOpefully him and my boys will be able to get together when you come to town!!
He seriously has got to be the cutest little guy i've ever seen. I love his style!!!
Your blog is so cute! Congrats on having a two year old! They are a lot of fun:) I love to learn about people and their families through the blog thing. You do a great job!
He is amazing. We love him, too. Is there anything his little heart desires?
He's so dang cute Rachel! I love all the pictures too!
Post a Comment