













October 24 Crew had his first Trick or Treat experience. His experience was slightly different from my trick or treat experiences. Mine started about the same time but we walked through my good old neighborhood, Stonebrook, accompanied by the usual neighborhood kids and one adult. Crew will get that experience on Halloween Day but the ward that we attend likes to have a "Trunk or Treat" usually a week ahead of Halloween. It was a good practice run for Crew and it provides motivation for Crew's grandmas to hurry down to California for Halloween. You have five days.
As soon it was time for the truck or treat Crew was ready to go with his pumpkin in hand. Once we got in the parking lot Crew took off and was running full speed car to car for the rest of the night. I have never seen him run so long and so fast. Crew was a trick or treating pro. He always got the extra treat allotment because he was so cute and said "please" or "trick or treat". The pictures don't give justice too how fast Crew was running. By the end of the night Crew made a few friends.
10 Comments:
OH MY HECK! Soooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys again so I can kiss his chunky little cheeks! (Oh no... I'm turning into my sisters :P)
He looks so cute in his costume! Glald he had a good time, and that he is now a seasoned pro at trick or treat! Thank you SOOO much for the darling clothes that you sent! We love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are great!
He is so cute. I bet he got extra candy just for being so darn cute!
You made boring Sunday just great!
Such a cute little guy! beautiful parents too!
Pictures like these make me really homesick for our boys and girl trick or treating. Those days are gone and now I just wish everyone wasn't so dang far away, so we could see this in person.
If you need any help with photoshop I would be glad to help! I am not a pro but I know some things.
Ahh you gotta love the ward party! Once they realize that they're getting candy, they just take off! Henderson was the same way-Crew looks sooo stinkin' cute in his costume! I love it!
I love Crew's costume! He looks adorable. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
what a ladies man! that girl in the tutu looks like addy from behind. i can't wait to see you guys, i seriously miss you seriously bad, seriously.
countdown to halloween has started.
today's theme is-
real ghost stories.
Boo!
p.s.
has anyone updated you on the history of the lodge- it might explain some things for you....
OK.. He's the kind of kid that I pull out my 1lb bars for. Sooooo cute.
Post a Comment