The other night we came across a TV show about the Coast Guard. Of course it was the helicopters that caught Crews attention. Before I knew it he wanted his chopper shirt on, along with his head set (from Devin's X-Box Live) and the walkie talkie (the charger to Devin's electric razor). All of which he ran around the house collecting himself. I think he really thought he was a part of the rescue mission and thought that when they talked, they were talking to him. I was hilarious to watch.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Comments:
This is just way too cute! He looks so grown-up. Can't wait to see him.
oh my goodness. he's so resourceful.
He is so smart! ANd man he looks like Devin in that last picture.
My electric razor charger is the same. And I never realized how closely it resembles a CB radio receiver.
love his pose in the second picture. i can't believe what a little boy he's turned into, he's such a smarty pants! and i looooove his halloween costume, i just want to gobble him up!
That is so cute and funny. I love his halloween costume. He is such a cute little monster.
It was fun to see you at the Trunk or Treat! Crew is so cute! Love the blog!
Post a Comment