This year's college football season has been great. Today the temperature was 81 and tomorrow the No. 8 ranked BYU cougars play the No. 24 ranked TCU horn frogs in a Mountain West show down. Crew is also enjoying the college football season. Crew really enjoys playing football on the xbox. Not because of the love of the game but rather he loves to see Cosmo dance! Whenever Cosmo makes a big screen appearance Crew jumps to his feet to point, yell, clap and grunt. These pictures were taken just this past weekend.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Comments:
Where's his diaper...
Whew...hope he doesn't biddle on your bed! Can't wait for the game tonight...but I am a little bit scared.
I love that he's naked!
AWWWW, he is so cute. Hewitt is obsessed with football...which is a good thing, cause I dunno if Brandon would love him if he wasn't!!!!
JUST KIDDING- but Brandon LOVES the fact that his little boy loves it ALMOST as much as he does.
Kaitlyn pointed to the screen and said, "Crew is a naked baby!"
Ok, so is football better in the nude?
He is so cute that is hilarious. Bryler loves football also i haven't caught him watching it naked though. He would be good buddies with my boys to bad you live in cali. we'll get them together when you come over.
Congratulations on being pregnant. I hope you're feeling okay. Your son is so cute.
Christi you need to give me your blog address.
Post a Comment