Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crew's Corner






It all started this weekend when Devin built Crew his very first FORT. You would have thought he handed him the world. Crew loved it and has wanted one built every day since. 

10 Comments:

Micaela said...

I just got SO excited for Crew to have a sibling! Jayden and Hadley LOVE to play in forts together. I know that Crew is having a blast in his fort alone, but when he shows his forts off to a new little brother or sister it is so much more fun for him. I just made one for the girls the other day and they played together for a couple of hours... I can't wait for him to have a buddy like that!

Froska said...

Ohhh, just like him mamma. Remember the hundreds of forts we would build on sundays.

laurel said...

I love this!!!! How fun. I loved forts when I was little. So much imagination happens in there. I would love to know what Crew is thinking and playing in his fort.

Unknown said...

oh my, he is so sweet. Look how cute, what a fun little guy. Maybe you will have another boy so they can be best buds.

Dani said...

He seriously is so cute! I love the pic of him flying the airplanes.

hooli said...

He's perfectly cute.

Mama Megs said...

We're big fort builders too. It's amazing how a blanket can entertain a little boy for HOURS! I love it!

Jennifer Shippen said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you on being prego!! That is awesome, I am sure Eliza will be right behind you!!!! I cannot believe how big Crew has gotten. it is like over night that they grow up and change!

grandma GiGI said...

He is so adorable! No wonder his grandma go-go misses him so much. We do too.

The Bell Family said...

Hey Rach! I can't believe how big Crew is getting! He is so stinking cute in his little fort. Congrats on being pregnant! I'm excited for you to have two...it's so fun for them to have a little best friend around. By the way, Q moved to L.A. and is working at his new job. I move there with the boys in January. We'll have to get together when we get there! I can't wait to get some sunshine back in my life!