Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monster in the Closet







With Halloween being only two weeks away and the costume selection getting smaller and smaller, I decided it was time for me to make up my mind and get one for Crew. I couldn't wait until Halloween to show how cute of a little Monster he is. Devin taught him how to growl. Were working on the "Trick or Treat" but I think the growl will have to do. 





12 Comments:

Glenda said...

Ok, he is so cute that I can't stand the fact I won't share Halloween with him...He acts so happy to be in costume. Please, please, take lots of pictures!

hooli said...

He's a shoe in for a promotion at Monsters Inc.
Love him.

Liza said...

Oh... he can come and growl at my door any day! The costume is perfect for him!

Claudia said...

He looks like he loves the costume! He'll fit right in with Cooper and Mason!

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness how cute!! That kid is so photogenic too!!

laurel said...

Love it! He is a scream! What personality he has. Hard to be scared of that little monster.

Cheri said...

Adorable! I didn't think you could top the hippo but you did it. Hope you are feeling good and pregnancy is treating you well. We think about you guys all the time. Can't wait to see you for the wedding.

Whitney said...

wow rachel he is getting so big. last time i saw him was halloween. i just came across your blog and had to tell you how adorable crew is. and congrats on the pregnancy.

The Little family said...

He is the cutest monster!! He looks so excited in his costume, what a fun age he is at halloween!

grandma GiGI said...

He is so cute. His eyes are as big as the ones on his forhead (of the costume)
Love him!

Brett and Lisa said...

this pictures are so so cute!

Gloria said...

I love these pictures! that is the cutest costume ever!!!!