Crew had been waiting all morning for the garbage truck. We normally watch it from our patio but since it had been raining, we stayed inside. Crew and the garbage man have become best friends. They always exchange a couple of waves. He honks the horn and moves the bed of the truck up and down showing Crew all that the truck can do.
He was so sad when the truck drove away, he laid in the corner for 5 minutes whimpering.






11 Comments:
LOVE your garbage man. I am so glad he is good to my little Crew. He is so cute laying in the corner. Sending hugs.
That is so sad! My nephew likes school buses. I suppose he gets his fix more often that way, since he sees them multiple times a day. Poor Crew!
Seeing that picture makes me want to hide in the corner and whimper too.... poor baby!
Just seeing Crew tugs at my heart strings. I can hardly stand it I am so homesick for him.
He and Cooper have much in common...the Garbage man!
:) That is so cute!
He's so much like Coop at that age. I have some great garbage truck toys. He MUST come and stay with us, just to play with them.
That's freakin awesome! He is seriously so cute and the best dressed little boy I have ever seen!
Hey rachel looks like things are going good over in california, that is so fun for you guys. I always check out you blog and now i can add a comment cause I started a blog finally. I feel like i fit in now. I am so excited that you are prego congratulations and crew is growing up so fast and he is adorable we'll have to get together when you come to IF next congrats again and well talk to you soon
oh my gosh, that really is the cutiest thing I have ever seen. I bet the garbage man just loves it! Congrats on the baby!
Oh my goodness, he couldn't get any cuter. What a doll> He sounds alot like my little guy.
That is too precious!
Post a Comment