man you guys have a ton of nice parks-a stay at home mom's dream! Are you guys liking Cali? Some of our friends are moving there in December. Gotta love the sun!
I love the pic of you and Crew kissing! Darling. I remember the dirt eating days for boys. Wait until he gets to the bug phase. Jay is still in that one.
3 Comments:
man you guys have a ton of nice parks-a stay at home mom's dream! Are you guys liking Cali? Some of our friends are moving there in December. Gotta love the sun!
So, how close is this park.
He looks so grown-up to me. Can't wait to see him.
We need some pics in his hard hat.
I love the pic of you and Crew kissing! Darling. I remember the dirt eating days for boys. Wait until he gets to the bug phase. Jay is still in that one.
Post a Comment