Normally I will rock Crew to sleep and Devin will lay next to us on the floor. For some reason Devin went into the hallway to lay down and Crew followed. Within 10 seconds they were both asleep.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
Sharing the blanket that has such a long history for both of them.
Love that they are sharing Devin's blanket. That is so cute.
someone is working too hard... and I suspect the other is playing too hard.
I'm sure after they fell asleep you vacuumed, put in a load of laundry, washed the dishes, and swept the floor. right?
Hi! I happened upon your blog while cruzing about on blogger. I am LDS and so happy when I spy others like our family. You three look very happy, thanks for sharing.
so cute! Henderson loves to snuggle with his dad too. I love having a little boy, don't you?!
That is so cute I could see Ryan doing something like that when we have kids he can fall asleep so fast and anywhere!
Post a Comment