Part of my family came down from Idaho and we spent the weekend in San Diego to participate in the Camp Pendleton Mud Run. It was a great change of pace from the other 10K's. Throughout this course there were mud walls we had to climb over, a tire obstacle, river cross (you had to swim across), mud hill climb, tunnel crawl and a mud pit you had to cross on your stomach. Unfortunately we could only capture the beginning and the end of the run.















15 Comments:
That looks awesome!!
Whew! I don't know if this was fun or just plain torture. Can't wait to hear all about it. The pictures of Crew and Lily are the best.
What an adventure. You must love having such an exciting family.
I've been waiting for someone to post pictures and talk about this- what a hoot! I love your matching outfits and all the poses...I want to go in the mud!! It looked like such a blast- I'm in for next year!!:)
That is crazy! but looked like a ton of fun. I especially loved the action pic of Devin trying to take you down, go Rachel!
I came back just because I thought this post was so funny the first time, I had to revisit it. Crew is so adorable and your other family is so fun. Yeah for you!
That looks awesome. Tell Eliza I'm grateful she was allowed to wear a tank without severe consequences...
I've just spent the BEST part of our vacation...reading the family blog for the past hour. We got home from our Baltic Sea cruise last night and oh! how we missed the family activities on the blog.
What a fun life you lead!!
The race looks, well, dirty! But fun too. Rachel, my sister met your sister Eliza at a wedding reception in St. George. Small world, huh?
Wow...Looks like you had fun. Rachel's hair at the end looks brown. So did you win?
Looks like a lot of fun! So glad you guys are livin it up in Cali!
Hey guys! A big hello from these Belnaps! We found your blog on the belnap family index through Sherries blog, we had no idea what it was untill we took a peak! How exciting to see what every one is up to! Check us out at www.thebelnapblog.blogspot.com! How is Cali? Looks wonderful, all that warm weather! We are just starting to get nice weather here! We will check in again soon! Great to find ya!
It looks like a lot of fun! Love the pic
That looks like so much fun! I would LOVE to do that with my family! BTW, we will be in LA over the 4th to check things out. I'll let you know how it goes. We could be neighbors!
Okay I love your family-that is so cute that you guys run together.
Post a Comment