Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pleasant Surprise




I had popped in a movie for Crew and about 5 minutes later when I realized it was way too quite, this is what I found. Precious isn't he!

7 Comments:

Glenda said...

Yes, he is precious. Grandma GoGo needs to rock him in that rocker!

suburbanbrunette said...

I hope -- for you -- he continues to be this precious and this asleep for as long as you need him to be.

Mama Megs said...

oh how dang cute! I just love when they do sweet things like that!

Dad said...

What an angel!

laurel said...

He is so cute!

Jairus Noble said...

Game I miss you so much. Have you gone to lunch with Victoria yet?

Heather Inns said...

When that boy is sleepy he can fall a sleep anywhere. How sweet. How is CA treating you guys are you loving it? We Hope all is well!