I have been working at my new job for little over a month. My start date is almost the exact start date of the project. The first time I visited the jobsite the first piece of machinery was unloaded from the truck. A lot has happened in a month.
Percise Grading completed
Sewer Completed
Storm Drain 75% completed
Domestic Water 75%
Sound Wall at Freeway property line almost complete
Site Retaining walls are under construction
Major contracts negotiated and purchased: Grading, Wet Utilities, Dry utilities, Framing, Concrete, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical.
Here are some pictures of my project.


3 Comments:
Wow you've been busy!! Can't wait to see the finished product- cool that you can experience it from beginning to end. Go get 'em tiger!!:)
We are so glad that you love you job so much...but I can't help thinking it is not too different than you and Adam out in the dirt with your Tonka trucks.
Cool! I am so glad you love your job. Loving your job makes a happy man.
Post a Comment