Crew received a package in the mail yesterday from his Grandma VanderSloot. Planes, planes and more planes. It was just a good as Christmas. He couldn't have been happier. Falling asleep clenching the rear wing of one of the planes is only a glimpse of how much he loves these things.




He picked out this plane book last week and hasn't put it down since. It teaches all about the invention of the airplane, all the different kinds and their uses, and how airports work.
He is always on the lookout for a plane in the sky.





7 Comments:
How cute. The picture of him clutching the plane is so precious. We miss you guys.
I miss this little guy so much it hurts. Can't wait to see you in July.
Oh my gosh, he is so cute.
I love it! Elle hasn't really had any obsessions yet besides her lion, but I think they are so cute! How is everything going in california? looks like nice weather!
Well, we can go to bed now, we've seen our sweet little Crew. Made our day!
oh he is sooo cute! I'm so glad you guys are settling in to your new home-it gives me hope!
Rach, the plane in the hand picture is sooo sweet. I love his hair these days, he looks like such a little boy now! Darling.
Post a Comment