Sunday, May 18, 2008

Duck Hunt





We had driven Devin to work in Irvine on this particular morning. What I normally will do is pick a Park off of the GPS to go play at. Most times it takes me a couple of tries before I find one that is in a decent location and looks safe enough. This was one of the best we've been to yet. Great toys, great location, great people and great ducks. We were unaware that there were ducks until they all started to bombard Crew for his snacks. He's never been so willing to give them up. And of course they wanted nothing to do with us after he had given it all away. All he wanted to do was touch and swim with them. He only made it down the slide once.

1 Comments:

Glenda said...

I knew he would love ducks. I wanted to take him to the river here in IF, but it was always too cold before you left. Maybe next time you are in town.
I can't get over how grown up he looks.