Friday, May 9, 2008

Laguna Beach, CA






The beach is about 45 minutes away from us. I'm sure it'll take no time for us to memorize the route. (We bought a GPS before we left and use it every where we go). There were little boys surfing and body boarding  all over. Crew couldn't take his eyes off of them. This summer will be swimming lessons next summer will be surfing lessons.

10 Comments:

grandma GiGI said...

One thing we loved about Ca. was visiting the Laguna Beach on p-day.
Made us homesick for our mission days. And yes, there was always something new and fun to do..(when we had time.)

laurel said...

I loved Laguna Beach. One of my favorite spots. Crew is so darling. I am sure he will have California babes all over him in no time.

hooli said...

I just want to squeeze his little beach bum. Take care.

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

DEVIN! The fact that you live in/near Laguna Beach !!! If it wasn't for the high cost of living... I would be job hunting like crazy down there... maybe someday we will join you! I go down there 4 times a year or so... We will be there in the middle of July. I will let you know when we are down there and we can catch up! Hope all is well. Your little Crew looks like a stud! Following in Dad's foosteps!

Jon Lefrandt

Dad said...

Well, I would like to say that Crew would be a third generation surfer, but not sure either of you ever surfed. I have such great memories of surfing back in the late 60's at La Jolla Shores in San Diego. Regardless- don't you love being near the beach!

Sara said...

Happy Mothers Day Rachel!! I was so glad to see all the new posts- I've been thinking so much about you cute family. I hope you are getting all unpacked and settled- I miss you already. I tried calling your phone and I think it had changed, email me your new number. Love you all tons!!

Glenda said...

I don't know if all these pictures made me happy or sad! I am so glad to see Crew happy in his new home, but it makes me so sad that I can't share these adventures.
We love you all so much.

Mama Megs said...

Hey! Glad to see you guys are almost settled in your new home. It looks great! I know Liza is missing you like crazy-take care! Megs

Streett's said...

Looks like fun! We are headed to Cali the beginning of June, we will have to plan a weekend to get together, at the beach! :)

MoLangley said...

I loved Laguna Beach.It looks great! Best place for family bonding.

Irvine Child surf