To all of my grandmas and grandpas. I am on my way home this weekend. I can't wait to see you and show you how I can move! Just so you know I am way excited to go to my your houses this coming weekend. I want you know that you are really going to have to spoil me because it will be my first visit to your house that I will remember. I can't wait to be in your arms. I love you all so much
Love Crew
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Ready or not here I come Grandmas and Grandpas
Published by Devin on Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Fun! I am glad you get to go home! Grandma GoGo's new house is awesome. Saw it the other day. We are excited to see you on the 7th!!! We miss you Crew. Tell your grandparents you need lots of toys...maybe a 4 wheeler for when you are older.
Crew:
I hope you are a full service baby complete with mother and father to change, feed and bath you. Last time grandpa got near a stove he burned his hand, so he will not be showing you any cooking classess. I can't wait to get my finger on you're little cheek to go them a squeeze. Grandpa bee bee
Post a Comment