This is for all of you that just think I am soft and chunky. Everyday I do 50 regular push ups and 50 one arm push ups. If you don't believe me come visit me and I will show you! Love Crew.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
For those that think I am all Fat
Published by Devin on Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
Watch out all you muscle men! You have met your match....CREW!
So cute! We love him so much.
What's the deal with crew doing the crab walk thing. Placing him on a cold tile floor, so he had to hold himself up to keep his tummy off the floor. By the looks of things the poor thing just gave out after awhile and when down on the floor. He definately needs more attention from G & G Belnap
Dear Crew,
I am so proud of my grandson! I know you give your proud parents so much joy. Soon you will be crawling all over the place and getting to know your little world. Then the fun begins....
Love you,
Grandpa Robinson
Crew!
Perfect plank. A fellow yogi. I would expect no less from the son of mr. and mrs. muscle america. You are so fabulous. The prefect combo of strong and supple.
Julia
Post a Comment