For all of my faithful blog readers yesterday I spent just a few minutes giving Belnap Barnyard a Face lift! The heading picture was taken in Africa. For my Afrikaner readers the photo wasn't taken in South Africa but Kenya! Later today I am going to make another post with Rachel later today at lunch. Also their are some other features that I have added to the Blog. First of all I added a couple more links to my favorite websites. The Elim Valley link is my company website, for those of you who are interested where and what I do at work. Mitt Romney for President is the last addition I made to the website. I wanted to let all of you know who is the most qualified Presidential Candidate. The United States has bigger fish to fry than abortion, and other pressing social issues in my opinion. The war in Iraq, government debt, health care, immigration, and a handful of other serious problems are facing the United States and the only person who can solve real problems and is proven to do so in their private career is Mitt Romney. Any professional politician is good for nothing we need a entrepreneur and problem solver for president not someone who just fill a vacancy. Now the Mitt Romney for President is suppose to display current articles about Mitt Romney. So far it is only showing Tabloid articles so I might have to make some changes later.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Blog Face Lift
Published by Devin on Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment