For the next couple of days I am going to be supervising the move for our office. This is a nightmare. I had a really nice schedule and covered all of the different variables that we could encounter with this project. However Rollie shot all of my planning and schedule to crap when he decided that we had to be completely moved by Thursday morning. Reason being we have the founder of Kinkos coming to see our project so he can decide whether to invest in our company or not. Exciting stuff so now I have to do the impossible with Rachel and Crew by my side all night and all day until Thursday morning.
Her are some pictures of Crew. Which I know that is all you guys care about.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Moving Days
Published by Devin on Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Good luck! Hope every thing goes smooth as silk. Check out Maylin's blog. The pictures of her attacking Crew are up. They are so cute together.
oh silly... we care about you too.
Post a Comment