We had just gotten done having lunch with Devin at his office and I was putting Crew back into his car seat when he belted out a loud cry. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing because when I had looked down, the corner of the belt had caught and pinched his chubby inner thigh when I buckeled it resulting in an immediate bruise. Im learning very fast that since he's becoming more active and crawling all over the place I can't be too careful or take my eyes off him. For instance the day before he was on the bed taking a nap. I thought it was the perfect time to do the laundry but when I heard him weaping I just knew, and yep, when I got to the door he was no longer on the bed. It was his first big fall. Thank goodness he's so forgiving and after only a couple of seconds of comforting he's back to his happy self.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Ouch! Just the first of many. Soon you will be in the "Crew needs a helmet" phase. We are there.
When I saw the Picture of Devin and Rachel,(cross eyes and all) I wondered how come Crew is so darling? Just kidding! Don't you think I am smart to be able to use this blog? p,s, Grandma GiGi stands for Great Grandma..shorter !
don't you hate that thud? can't tell ya how many times i've heard that! ps -- mason had his nine-month appointment today. he's still way behind crew. :o(
Post a Comment