low-rid-er! Love it. So cute. He must love it. I'll be sure not to show these pics to my boys. They will have bike envy and I will never hear the end of it.
that is adorable. I want to get Elle a bike but the poor girl wouldnt have anywhere to ride it. I bet you are so ready to have that little girl. Can't wait to see pictures of her!
4 Comments:
He is the sweetest little boy... You must be getting so excited for your sweet baby girl! You're such a good mom.
low-rid-er! Love it. So cute. He must love it. I'll be sure not to show these pics to my boys. They will have bike envy and I will never hear the end of it.
That is the best bike ever. He is so cute. I'm getting excited for you little girl you don;t have to much longer. Hope you feeling good.
that is adorable. I want to get Elle a bike but the poor girl wouldnt have anywhere to ride it. I bet you are so ready to have that little girl. Can't wait to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment