Just a week old and look at how plump and delicious her cheeks are getting. She has been the perfect baby. Yes, I am enjoying it while I can, I know it probably won't last. Crew was born with acid reflex so for the first few months of his life he slept awful. So far our challenge with having Finley has been her big brother. We've had to keep Crew very busy with activities and giving him the attention he wants. Sharing his parents is not something he's okay with. Crew loves to give Finley kisses and gets very concerned if she cries but that's about it. Anytime we hold her he'll say with a very stern voice, "baby down" or "go baby." Hopefully sooner than later he'll get use to her being around. I can't wait to see the kind of relationship they build.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 Comments:
Beautiful Baby! Love those cheeks!
congrats rachel! she's gorgeous! older brothers are hard! my first did not like my second AT ALL! sat on him, jumped on him, hit him, kicked him... you're doing a great job of distracting him with lots of love. just make sure to praise any good behavior he has with the baby and try to distract and redirect him to another activity when he's not being so nice. your family is beautiful!
One week already! Ugh time goes too too fast! She looks so much like Crew it's adorable! I'm sure he'll come around. David and Lori have made a big point of giving Emily dates with just dad or just mom while the other parent stays home with the baby, and they've also kept her really involved with baby Megan, asking her to watch her or get toys for or her or something.. I know Crew's younger, but maybe something like this would help?
She is so cute. That transition with a new baby is almost always hard on the older sibling. Hang in there. Time is the best thing. We sure had a fun visit with baby Claire. She is a doll. These girls will be best cousins.
What a darling! Congrats!! I missed/wish I could have come to the shower, but I still want to give you a gift. I would be happy to come and take some photos of Finley if you are up for it. Just let me know.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Maybe Crew needs a puppy....j/k!
She is so beautiful. I love her cheeks, so cute.
I love fat baby cheeks!! She is so cute. Please let me know if I can bring you dinner or anything. Can't wait to hold her!!
Congratulations Rachel! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad everything went well for you guys.
Oh Rach she is so cute, I cannot wait to meet her!!! I am sure it is quite the adjustment, don't worry once she becomes mobile they will become good buddies. Brynlee and Trace already have so much fun together. Congrats!!!
Ah, I love her! She is perfect and beautiful! Can't wait to come hang again one of these bright days! Miss you guys!
She's so cute. I can't believe it. I can't wait to see her. Her pretty little head looks so soft.
It won't be long now before I get to meet her. Baby Claire has loved getting to know her grandma this weekend, so hopefully, Finley will too.
Hey Rachel! I am trying to get ahold of you. I don't have your number anywhere. So if you get a chance can you call me? My cell is 909-367-6401
Thanks!!
She is so cute and little! It was good to see you on Skype last night. Hope you have a good visit with Glenda, and that Crew adjusts quickly. I'm sure he will love her in no time. Can't wait to meet her!
I can't wait to hold that cute bb :) Soooo sweet!
She is so beautiful! She is all girl, her little pointed chin and dainty features are darling. Can't wait to see her.
She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment