The second the boy's walked through the door after church the games began. Crew couldn't have had a better time searching for eggs. The initial hunt ended sooner than he wanted and as of 8:00 last night we were still refilling the eggs and hiding them.
We also went to the park to throw around water balloons. Forget about throwing them, all Crew wanted to do was drop them on the ground to see them pop. The cooler was empty within 1 minute.
As far as teaching him about the true meaning behind Easter. That didn't work like we hoped. We'll have to try again next year when he's older.







8 Comments:
love the outfit! super cute. Elle didnt get the real meaning of easter but I think she might get it better next year too!
Crew is too cute. We are so excited about the baby.
His outfit is so cute! I love the childrens place :) I am selling the I Spy bags-they're $23+shipping which is $5-so $28 total. Just let me know what shape you'd like me to make it and then email me about 16 pictures to put in it if you want that too :) When's that adorable baby coming??! I keep checking your blog to see when!!!
That sweater vest is amazing. Awwww... he is so cute. Rach, I hope you are feeling well. I'm really hoping you have that baby on Wednesday.
where is the baby girl??
Crew is so cute. And so is Devin. We can't wait for that baby girl. Then there will be even stevens in the house. 2 girls and 2 boys. Good luck Rach!
He looks darling! Keep checking for updates--so update us! We all want to know when the baby is gonna get here! Thinking of you...
GOOOOOOD LUUUUUUCK TOOOOOODAY YOOOOOOU GUUUUUUYS!!!!
love you!
Post a Comment