Sunday, April 19, 2009

She's Here

                                 Finley Marie Belnap
                                      April 16, 2009
                                          9:01 p.m.
                                    8 lbs    19 inches



Everything went perfect and were all doing great!

34 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! And I love her name! Glad all went well!

Kara said...

She is a doll!

Jill said...

Congrats to your growing little family.

Scott and I both love her name. Jason was at church today and told us your good news. So glad things are well and your mom and Lize are there to help out with Crew. He looks thrilled!!

She's beautiful! Congrats again to you all!

The Little family said...

Congrats to all of you on your new lil addition to the family! She is beautiful:) Glad to hear your all doing well.

Charisa and Trent said...

She's beautiful you guys!! Glad to hear everything went well! (Don't you love NOT being pregnant anymore?!) :o) We miss all of you and can't wait to meet Miss Finley in person!

Claudia said...

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing well--she's beautiful! (Also glad to see some pictures--I've been checking multiple times a day every day hoping for some pictures!)

Brett and Lisa said...

what a perfect little newborn! Can't wait to hold her!

laurel said...

We have been patiently waiting for this post!! We are so excited for you. She is a doll. I can't believe my Devin has two kids. He is almost cuaght up to me. I remember him as a little boy. It is hard to see him as a grown up dad. Congrats to all. She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her!

Dani said...

Yeah! She's beautiful! Congrats!

The Postl's said...

Beautiful! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet her!!

grandma GiGI said...

We're hopme from St. George and I've finally been able to see the family blog. This baby is adorable and so is her big brother. Can't wait to see you all in person again.

*** said...

So darling, darling, darling! CONGRATS!! I have been checking in for her arrival. How fun to have her finally. And, I'm so happy you won on the name, it is incredibly cute! Email me your address...

Unknown said...

You dont even know how much i wanted to be there! I love you guys and she is so beautiful! for real! love you!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Congratulations!! She is gorgeous! Takes after her parents. :) I'm so glad everything went well! Can't wait to hold her! Let us know if you need anything...

Mama Megs said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I think she looks a bit like Crew :) I love the name too!!

Vicki Sabin said...

Rachel - this is Jeff's mom (Sadie's mom-in-law). Congratulations to both of you on the birth of your new baby daughter. She is beautiful! You'll love having a little girl. She looks like she's in great hands with a big brother. I'm glad all went well. Take care.

Glenda said...

We feel so grateful to have another precious grandchild. I can't wait to see her. She is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so cute:)

Calyn said...

She looks so sweet. Congrats!!

~Amanda~ said...

What a perfect little girl!
Congratulations!

Glenda said...

Welcome to the world Finley. We love you, already. Can't wait to meet you in person.

Rachel! Good job. I know that it's hard work getting those precious bundles into the world. You're a rock star. Try to take it easy and rest when you can.

Devin, take care of that amazing wife of yours.

Crew! We miss you little man. Help mamma with the baby.

J

hooli said...

Oooops... that last comment was from me. I forgot mom and dad were using my computer last night. (Julia)

Bishop Family said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I love her name

Sara said...

you guys make beautiful babies! she is wonderful, big eyes, gorgeous skin...and crew looks elated! congratulations you guys! i love you:)

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Congrats to your sweet little family!!
Bishop & Sister Stokes

Wendy Blocker said...

She's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you all! And I love her name, too! Congratulations.

Heather Inns said...

Congratulations, she is so cute and what a sweet bog brother already. So sweet.

Jessica said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! I love her name!

Lizi said...

Congrats to your growing lil family. Finley is a doll!

Gloria said...

Congrats!!!! What a doll.

Kandis said...

CONGRATS!!! She's adorable!

tashina birch said...

congrats! she is so beautiful! glad to hear everyone is doing well!

ps. I love her name!

lacey said...

She is so so cute. Congrats, glad things went well. Crew looks great as a big brother!

Dad said...

Finley is everything you were then and still are today- precious and beautiful!