The boys went on a hike over the weekend so Crew could use his pack. It's an old backpack of Devs and Crew's latest obsession. It has to go wherever he goes.
These pictures are fabulous! Whew...those pine cones are great, how about saving me some for Christmas decorating some time. I tried to explain to people about the backpack, but I don't think they believe me.
He is the cutest guy ever! On sunday Crew was talking is his usual jibberish and looked as if he was giving a speech to all who would listen in nursery. I interupted him and asked "crew did your mommy have her baby?" he said "no" kinda annoyed that I interupted in the middle of said speech, so I said " so Finley.... your baby sister didn't come out of your mommy's tummy?" Soooo annoyed he said "no" again as he shook his head at me like you stupid lady didn't you hear me the first time? now let me get back to telling my story to these girls!!! It was pretty funny.
CONGRATS on your beautiful baby girl! I haven't been on here forever... all of your posts are so cute! I'm glad to see everything went well and hope that you are enjoying the transition from 1 little one to 2! It's a big adjustment for everyone, but SO much fun!
4 Comments:
These pictures are fabulous!
Whew...those pine cones are great, how about saving me some for Christmas decorating some time.
I tried to explain to people about the backpack, but I don't think they believe me.
He is the cutest guy ever! On sunday Crew was talking is his usual jibberish and looked as if he was giving a speech to all who would listen in nursery. I interupted him and asked "crew did your mommy have her baby?" he said "no" kinda annoyed that I interupted in the middle of said speech, so I said " so Finley.... your baby sister didn't come out of your mommy's tummy?" Soooo annoyed he said "no" again as he shook his head at me like you stupid lady didn't you hear me the first time? now let me get back to telling my story to these girls!!! It was pretty funny.
CONGRATS on your beautiful baby girl! I haven't been on here forever... all of your posts are so cute! I'm glad to see everything went well and hope that you are enjoying the transition from 1 little one to 2! It's a big adjustment for everyone, but SO much fun!
oh dirty little hands. i love them.
Post a Comment