Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The games of a 2 year old




I feel like it's been too long since I have posted about Crew. So here is what he's been up to lately. He throws on his hard hat, grabs his shooter, runs to me and says shoot dad, or runs to Dev and says shoot mom. Then it turns into an attack with Nurf darts. With a dad like Devin there was no waiting on teaching him the gun stuff.
I love walking into a room and seeing how he's lined up his planes or cars all around his body. Then he counts them, 6-9-6-9-6-9. The 1-2-3 isn't sticking very well.
Hide and Seek is his favorite. He could play it for hours. While I'm getting ready he'll hide in the cabinet and I have to find him over and over again.
He's turned into a little boy so fast. He's become such a great helper and is going to make a perfect big brother.

And here I am at 30 weeks! Things are coming along great. I ran for the last time on Saturday. It was a sad moment but my stomach and bladder can't handle the motion any longer. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing you little guy grow up makes me ready for my little guy! You look great!

The Monson Crew said...

Can you get any cuter Rachel!!!! You are so beautiful and Crew is so darling. We need to get him and Jake
together. They would have such a good time.

laurel said...

Crew is so cute. I miss him. You look great Rach. I would never have taken a photo of my tummy....that's because I never ran before, during or after a pregnancy.