We agree totally!
I have been thinking about you, Crew, all day long....can't wait to see you! Miss you much.
He is so cute-he could totally be a Gap model or something! I can't wait to see how cute your little girl is going to be. You're almost there!
I love the dark eyes!!! I wish my kids had dark eyes like that. One handsome little dude! Oh and you look so good prego.
me, too. he's so cute
Post a Comment
5 Comments:
We agree totally!
I have been thinking about you, Crew, all day long....can't wait to see you! Miss you much.
He is so cute-he could totally be a Gap model or something! I can't wait to see how cute your little girl is going to be. You're almost there!
I love the dark eyes!!! I wish my kids had dark eyes like that. One handsome little dude! Oh and you look so good prego.
me, too. he's so cute
Post a Comment