Monday, January 5, 2009

ESCAPEE



He's figured it out! No longer is the deadbolt enough to hold him inside. Saturday night we took a trip to Lowe's and purchased this chain lock. Within 15 minutes after it had been installed, Crew tried to escape. It only took once for him to learn that the door no longer swings open allowing him to bolt down the hall. Let's hope we don't forget to lock it.

5 Comments:

Glenda said...

It makes me feel so much better to see that chain. I understand how he thinks...I raised several of these kind! By the way, watch for him to stockpile things he can use as a ladder to get high enough to get the chain...that is what Trent used to do...he would hide books and such and then I would find these makeshift "ladders" in front of the door.

Adamo said...

I'd be curious to see how he does it. Can you set up a secret camera?

grandma GiGI said...

Well, I guess he inherited his smarts from his Mom and Dad!
BEtter smart than no so smart.

laurel said...

I am so sorry you have gotten to that point. That stage is so worrysome. Hang in there mom and dad

hooli said...

Oh my gosh. That's so scary. What a clever little dude.