Friday, April 18, 2008

The World through my Eyes

The other day my Dad was looking through these funny glasses to help him see further. I learned later that my Dad wasn't using glasses but binoculars. I was fortunate to have a turn looking through the binoculars. When I held the binoculars to my eyes it became very dark. In fact it was pitch black like my eyes were closed. My Dad asked me if I could see the cows, horses, and birds. My mind was able to pierce the darkness and I saw hundreds of cows! I started to "moo" for every cow I saw. Then my Dad said that "I needed to open my eyes to be able to see the cows." One day my Dad will learn that you don't have to see with your eyes open!







6 Comments:

hooli said...

That is so sweet.

laurel said...

No matter what he does, he is cute.

The Chic Chef said...

Rachel...it's Audry. It's fun to see how your life has changed! You look fabulous (love the bob)and can your family be anymore adorable?! Congratulations on California! Soak up that great weather for the rest of us. (Glad you enjoyed the cookies.)

Sara said...

That was one of my favorite posts...ever!!

Glenda said...

Every day I realize how much I am going to miss my Crew. I hope he sees his life through "rose colored glasses."

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Devin:

I have to say that it is nice to see that you are a blogger too! Fun to see your pictures of graduation from good ole BYU I! I graduate from the Y next week... and couldn't be more excited about it! (assuming I pass all my classes) I just got a job working as the Sales and Marketing Coordinator for Ivory Homes. So,we will be here for the next little bit! We need to touch base one of these days. And who knows, Maybe Crew and Lily will hook it up! ha

Jon (your first college roommate)