Thursday, April 10, 2008

Toys "R" Us



Rachel and I thought it would fun to take Crew to Toys "R" Us. I am pretty sure that Crew has been there before but this time Crew was fully aware of his surroundings. I am surprised that we were able to get out of there without a major tantrum. Once we entered the store I put Crew down and I just followed him up and down the isles. Then we found the Power Wheels. I have never seen him so excited and happy. After finding the Power Wheels he was not interested in the rest of the store. We tried to lead him away from the Power Wheels but as soon as we let him go he went straight back to his truck and corvette. The reason why we went to Toys R Us was to purchase some foam swords and a basketball hoop. Now we might have to go back and get a Power wheel.







3 Comments:

Glenda said...

Way too cute....I don't think your California apartment is big enough for a power wheel!!!maybe a matchbox car will have to do.
You are too cute...and you pose for the camera, Crew.

laurel said...

He is tooooo cute. I can tell daddy is going to spoil him. That's okay he deserves it.

hooli said...

oh oh oh, can i make him a pirate outfit?!?!?? to go with his sword, of course.