Saturday, April 12, 2008

Graduation

Graduation went according to plan. The ceremony was good and the lunch following at my parent's house was even better. Crew experienced the walk across the stage and the receiving of the diploma with me. Thanks everyone for your love and support during my entire schooling process. Yes Mom that even includes the crazy old lady who was my tutor that help me read when I was in the first grade.










5 Comments:

laurel said...

Yippee! Congrats Devin. We are sad we missed it. Alex says to tell you good job. It is such a nice feeling to be done, isn't it? Also, today at church MAylin saw a little boy that looked a lot like Crew. She pointed and yelled, "Hi two." Then she asked for him the rest of the meeting. She loves him so much.

Kandis said...

Congrats! That's so exciting and I'm sure feeling good. Good luck over the next few weeks moving to your new location!

hooli said...

I'm so happy for you.
What a great idea to let Crew go with you.

Sara said...

I stole a picture from you guys and put it on my blog.....hehehe!:)

Cheri said...

YOU DID IT! CONGRATS on your Graduation from BYU Idaho. We miss you guys so much it has been way to long since we have seen you. Love love love your photos.