Tuesday, April 15, 2008

18 Month tribute to Crew

Bloggers:


Rachel and I put together a little video for Crew showing his progression over the past 18 months! The video is kind of long something like seven minutes. I am attaching a link to my web gallery where you will find the video. Click on the link below and try to enjoy Crew as much as we have enjoyed Crew. Thanks


7 Comments:

hooli said...

Thanks so much for sharing him with us. He's just beautiful.

Dad said...

Thank you for sharing that....what a beautiful grandson.....I am anxious for the next chapters!

Anonymous said...

That would work great! What time works best with you I'm good anytime? I'm excited for your family!

Heather Inns said...

How cute he is getting so big so fast. Thanks for Sharing. Congrats on Graduation. Good luck in California

laurel said...

We love Crew!

Glenda said...

This is so beautiful, it made me cry.

torrent said...

When I think of Crew's face in my mind...I think of the face he's making in the helmet.