Maybe it's because I have a 1 1/2 year old, or because I can't seem to catch up to how fast the years are going by. Or is it because I feel like I already need knee replacements. Regardless, from now to July I am two years older than my husband. I always find that kind of funny.
German Pancakes. This is my favorite breakfast dish. My wonderful mother made them for us.
This might come as a surprise to most of you. DEVIN CAN SHOP! He does really well when it comes to buying things for me. Oh but they don't come wrapped in pretty paper and bows on my Birthday. Within 5 minutes of him walking in the door, he hands over what he bought. He gets so excited as if he were the one receiving the gift. It's pretty cute.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I feel a year older!!!
Published by Rachel on Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 Comments:
Wpw! Happy birthday. My hubby would NEVER buy me shoes. You are a lucky woman.
Uh oh... I might have to be a little envious of your new kitchenAid. I'll expect you to try the bread recipe, now. Hope you go the big one. I wish I had the big one. I also wish mine was black. But, you know... can't throw out a perfectly good machine for a few wants.
PS -- Happy Birthday. And in case you're wondering what we're giving you. I didn't finish it in time. But will send, soon. I hope. Provided I don't have to unpick any more stitches. :0(
Happy Birthday! You seriously scored!!! And props to Devin cause those shoes are super cute. My friend has that same vacuum and LOVES it. I'm quite jealous of both the vacuum and KitchenAid, sweet Birthday!
Happy birthday! Mine was the 5th. I am starting to feel old too! Crazy how 25(and kids) can do that to ya! Justin would never be able to pick out shoes! He would just give me the money to do it myself!
Dang girl, looks like you got some nice stuff! I love the blue shoes. They are my favorite. James is the same way with gifts ( must be a guy thing) .
Happy birthday! You made out with some good loot! I want a Kitchenaid too!
Rachel Dachel, check out my blog for your birthday shout out!
Post a Comment