Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Bodies


Devin had an interview in Provo last week. We were able to stay with his aunt and uncle, Jay and Laurel. This is one of four of their darling kids, Maylin.

Crew loved having a partner in crime.



Sporting my rain boots. She loves shoes. And this girl has incredible balance. She would step out of those boots by herself. Leaving one foot on the ground and lifting the other up and over the tall thing while holding onto nothing.

Thanks again for letting us crash at your home.

5 Comments:

hooli said...

such cute kids.... made my day

laurel said...

We were so glad to have you! The kids were so cute together.

Mama Megs said...

I guess I'm not the only one that loves your boots! Emily wrote and wanted to get together and sew- we should plan a day and try to sew our hearts out! Oh and do you want to try and come to open gym on the 8th? Let me know :)

Sara said...

yo girlie! what's new with you guys? how is the job scouting going? when am I going to see you next? I just told em that SIA is coming to salt lake in february and we should all go, the tickets are only like $15.

grandma GiGI said...

I've missed seeing the family blog! Missed seeing alol of you in person. We don't envey the snow though. I took your address to the people in your ward here and they said they would send our tith. record on.