Name: Crew Belnap
Fav Foods: Mac & Cheese, Bananas, Toast, Raisins, pretzels
Fav Activity: Drawing, Running, making messes, taking baths, brushing his teeth
Likes & Dislikes: Helping mom clean the house, Water, whether it's running out of a tap, in a cup, or in the toilet. Hates getting his diaper changed. Hates time out.
Favorite time of day: When daddy or grandma come home.
I tag anyone who wants to participate.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I've been Tagged: for Crew
Published by Rachel on Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
He is so cute. I love to look at his lower lip that just pouts a bit. So cute that he loves his grandma so much! That will come in handy.
I can't believe I'm up this late...thank you diet coke. Anyhow, he has got to be one of the most "scrumdidlyumptious" babies I've ever seen!
Shpirti.... I miss you! I just looked at your blog for the first time today and decided I cant look at yours or em's or sara's cause it makes me too homesick. I love you. Please give my Crew kisses for me. Life is a blast in Albania. Just got done eating Byrek and lots of white cheese. Erjola wants to take us to Dubai....probably wont happen but Im pushing for it. i love you..
Post a Comment