Saturday, February 2, 2008

Glenn Beck: Idaho Falls


Photos taken right after the show.

Glenn Beck came to Idaho Falls for a fund raiser for a local family from Rexburg. The fund raiser was quite successful and the family was incredible. All the ticket proceeds, book sales, and other donations went directly to the family to make their difficult situation a little better. Glenn was extremely funny and entertaining. Rachel and I have never laughed so hard for so long. His show was focused on the family as well as the differences between New Yorkers and Idahoans. Next time you see us Rachel and I will do our best to retell some of his jokes. Especially about Glenn's shopping experience at Cal Ranch!

3 Comments:

Sara said...

Lucky!!!!(said in best napoleon dynamite voice) You guys look so cute- especially you Dev- I love your great big grin!:)

laurel said...

Fun! Jay loves him too. Glad you got to go.

♥ kimberly said...

We really like Glen Beck and catch his show when we can. Looks like you guys had fun!