
I love, love, love Halloween. I only wish I could bake treats to look as yummy as these. And if I had a house, not to mention extra money. I would have one of those obnoxious homes that was covered from top to bottom in decorations. We wont make it home to Idaho Falls before Halloween snif, snif. My mom always decorates so fabulous and fun. We're going to miss it. I'm still stumped at what Crew is going to dress up as. I'm trying to come up with a creative idea but that doesn't seem to be working. We might just have to go for Buzz or a construction worker.


5 Comments:
I love it too! I love the Fall and the holidays to come. I miss going home too! My mom always does home made chili and scones so that's what we are doing this year!
I feel you sister! How can it be fall without being in IF? No windy mornings blowing your hair everywhere, no mini-bazaar, and no pumpkin shakes from Artic Circle...man oh man. What are we going to do?! :0 I'm so bummed! PS-I'm sure Crew will be the cutest dressed at the ward party!
halloween...come to my bosom! i made caramel apples over the weekend, but they weren't as cute as those, i'm glad you share my love for this rad holiday girl!
I bought Elle a halloween costume off of the internet. Its a clown and its adorable but its huge so now I don't know what I am going to do either:( Halloween is one of my favorites too! Those caramel apples look yummy.
I am so glad you didn't make those treats. When I first saw the pictures I said, "Oh my heck if she made those....is there anything she can't do." So I was happy to note that you hadn't. What a relief. I just can't keep up with all the creative people in the fam.
Post a Comment