Last night Rachel, Crew and I had an awesome opportunity to attend the LA Angels game. The seats couldn't have been better, just another perk of the job.

Crew spent a lot of time with his mouth on the railing. Crew knows a little bit about baseball. We play it together every night. He knows what it means to hit a home-run and a foul ball. Crew also thinks its funny when I say "Hey batter, batter, batter..."
The gentlemen who took us to the game also brought some of my co-workers and his kids. Crew really looked up to Michael and watched his every move.
The best thing about baseball game is peanuts, cracker-jacks, and baseball cards.
"Hey batter, batter, baaaaaaatterrrrrrrr..... Swiiiiiiiing Baaaaaatterrrrrrr!"
"Crew, we only eat the peanuts NOT the Shell!" Where was Grandpa Nelson to show his great grandson how to eat peanuts?
Morgan and Crew sitting in a tree.... k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
Crew seriously drank half of my pepsi before I knew what had happened.

The game was one of the best baseball games I have ever seen. The LA Angels Ralley Monkey was out in full force. The bottom of ninth the score was 3-3. The count was full with two outs and a man on 1st. The last pitch of the game was tossed and the LA Angels catcher put his bat on the ball. The ball sailed through the air into deep left field (right where we were sitting). The Left fielder approached the warning track and LA held their breath. The rest was "GONE JOHNSON !!!!!" A walk off two run homerun shot! The crowd erupted! Crew was at the back of the suite playing with some toys during the two run homerun blast. The noise of the crowd made my little man cry with fear. What a great MLB/ father-son moment.






5 Comments:
So so fun. Landon is just getting old enough to share Scott's passion of motorcycles. It only gets better as they get older. What a handsome kid.
Hey, where did you get his hat? I've been looking for a good one for a while!
lol.. half a can of pepsi. Was he wired?!!?!? So cute. (Hey, I think we have those same shirts!)
How fun! I love to watch my kids at events like those. Those first timers are priceless. Glad you had fun! Cres is as cute as ever.
Hi! Crew looks adorable, I love his hat. How are you feeling? I miss you. Thanks again foe those pictures you took of Lill I love them! I just posted some. Love you.
Uh... EXCUSE ME.... MORGAN and Crew sitting in a tree?!?!? I would kindly like to remind you that your Crew and my Kyli (or Chloe) are betrothed! Just because it's 18 and a half years away doesn't mean he can just kiss every girl on the block Rach hahaha! We miss you guys SOO much! Hopefully we'll be able to see you in a couple months! Love you. Give crew lots of kisses for me! I hope you're showing him pictures of his Aunty Randii so he knows me next time he sees me....
Post a Comment