Sunday, August 3, 2008

ODDS & ENDS
































9 Comments:

Requel said...

Looks like so much fun. What a cool experience!

Glenda said...

I want to know more about that food....it looks so unusual!
Gee..all you girls are so pretty.

hooli said...

anyone who takes pictures of food is my kind of vacationer!

laurel said...

Great shots! Very professional!

Brett and Lisa said...

that looks like such a fun fun trip! And the picture of you and devin looks like it should be on the cover of a romance novel! and your food looks SO good! We will have to figure out our exercise plan now that you are back! I got a jogger, so that will make things easier! Actually, I got two on accident...

Froska said...

What cute pics I might have to steal a couple. I should just copy and paste all your posts on our trip they are so cute. I haven't even had a chance to post yet. Ahh! Can't wait to see you in a few days. Love ya!
Em

Kara said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so jealous!

Sami Volcansek said...

Photography, family, and food. Three great 'F's! Well almost! What an amazing trip! Love your beautiful family! :)

Kandis said...

Your trip looked AMAZING!!!!!!! I love all the pics!