Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Missing Dad


Crew and I are in Idaho Falls this week visiting family. It's been our longest trip away from Devin and we are really missing him. So, this post is for you babe. We love you!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Okay first of all you are so freaking gorgeous. And second look how dang cute your little guy is!
You know what, I thought I was having a blast with just one little guy, and now that I have 2 of them I can't believe what I was missing out on. SERIOUSLY! They are the best of friends. I think Linford(11 months) would rather go to Hewitt over me 50% of the time. Hewitt can make Linford laugh just as hard as I can if not harder and its so fun to watch them play and be friends. PLUS, I know I want 4 and I don't want to have a hard time losing my weight after so I figured the faster I get them all out the better!!!

Devin said...

Rach & Crew
I miss you! The apartment is so lonely without the smiles and laughing. I can't wait to have you guys back. I am seriously counting down the days. Rach I will see you on the Oregon coast on Friday and Crew I will see you in LA on Monday. I love you.